The Middle School Counselor at the French American International School provides age-appropriate counseling to students of all grades.
- Drop-in counseling
- Brief individual counseling
- Enhancing communication and problem-solving between students
- Consultations with teaching team
- Consultation with parents
- Brief psychological assessments/screenings
- Referrals to community resources
- Liaison with and/or referral to outside mental health providers
- Crisis Intervention
- Study skills workshops
- In-class Social and Emotional Learning Program
- In-class Sex Education program
- In-class Bullying Prevention program
- Parent Education Evenings
School counseling services are confidential with the exception of requirements regulated by law pertaining to child protection.