After School Program
A School Within A School
As many as 350 students attend the After School program. The program has its own director and staff, many of whom are bilingual and have child development qualifications.
We offer the following activities and vacation care outside of school hours:
General child care, study hall, and a variety of additional activities and extracurricular classes are available.
Soccer Camp, French Intensive, and Camp Doodles all available.
There are three payment options available to families:
- Hourly: $12.50/hour (Drop-in rate)
- Hourly FACTS: $8.50/hour (You must have a valid FACTS plan or create one prior to selecting this plan)
- Yearly: $2,900 (Includes morning care, after school care, vacation care weeks, and parent-teacher conference days. Extra curricular classes, soccer camps, and parent-teacher workshops are not included.)
The Yearly Plan is payable by check only and is due by September 15. Financial aid is available.
Families can select the plan that best fits their needs on the After School Program form that accompanies the Lower School Back to School Packets.
Please contact Andrew Cohen at email@example.com or (415) 558-2037 with questions.
Our After School program defines itself as a community:
- That is safe and secure
- Where kids can be kids
- That values creative and artistic expression
- Containing well-adjusted children who are stimulated and expend their energies
- Where physical and cognitive growth are encouraged
- Where parents know their children are safe and happy