International High School welcomes applications from international students. International offers challenging and rigorous academic programs which require a high level of fluency in English and/or French. For more information on our academic programs please visit the Academic Programs section of the website.
The school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
The school does not currently have boarding facilities for students. Applicants from outside the US must meet the same requirements as local applicants.
1. Parent/Guardian Application and Statement - Please create a Ravenna Hub account to access.
2. $100 Application and Processing Fee - Payable online
3. Student Application - also available through Ravenna Hub
4. Official transcript for the past two years – Please submit the Transcript Release Form to your current school and have the school send transcripts stamped with the school's official seal along with the signed transcript release form. Please send these documents directly to the Office of Admission at International High School. All transcripts must be translated into English and original copies in the native language must be included.
5. Letters of Recommendation from a current: Mathematics teacher, English teacher and one school administrator. These recommendations must be submitted online through Ravenna.
6. Results from the TOEFL (our code is 8841) or IELTS. The required minimum scores for applicants are: IELTS: 6.0 ‐ 6.5 and TOEFL: 94 (internet ‐ based test), 450 (paper ‐ based test) is required. In addition to the above requirements, all applicants must interview via Skype or telephone with a member of the Admissions Committee.